Business Health Matters
BHM a leader in workplace health and wellness.
BHM specializes in scientific and evidence based corporate wellness programs, weight management, health risk assessments, stress management, health education, health newsletter and other health promotion programs.
Jennifer Blackwood R.N, CCRC, OHN.
Owner and president of Business Health Matters Inc., with over 33 years of experience in the health care field.
- A registered nurse with a specialty in Occupational Health.
- Professional experience in Clinical Research, Emotional Intelligence, StressMap® and Stress Intervention Techniques, Project Management , Drug and Alcohol Screening and Health and Productivity.
- Jennifer’s workplace prevention and health programs were recognized nationally with an award from the Canadian Health Care for “Who’s Who in Healthcare” in the workplace.
- All companies working with BHM in N.B. have won the “Wellness at Heart Award” and in N.S. the “Healthy Business Award”.
- Research article published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- Guest lecturer and speaker at UNB as well as local and national conferences on workplace health.
- Member of the New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island Nurses Associations and the Association of Occupational Health Nurses.